Sevier Valley OHV Club was founded in January, 2015 by a small group of avid ATV enthusiasts who love to ride and explore beautiful Utah, want to preserve our right to do so and believe that many others undoubtedly feel the same way, It is our sincere hope that like-minded riders will join us as we venture out to see what waits around the bend.
Todd Gleave, President
Fred Christensen, Vice President
Etta Hagen, Treasurer
Natalie Gleave, Secretary
Don Jamison, Ride Coordinator
What you can expect from SVOHVC:
- monthly meetings where all are welcome.
- a Club in which every member has a vote.
- full disclosure of all finances.
- a safe, friendly, family atmosphere
- a very busy ride schedule
- rides that will accommodate all skill levels
- active civic and community involvement
- emphasis on protecting the trails and our right to